Atlas Material Handler Machines Dealer
Welcome to Atlas, with highly motivated employees, a great deal of commitment and expertise Atlas has developed successful crane and excavator technologies with the help of engineers and experts all around the globe. The result is robust equipment to enable you to work more effectively and safer than ever before.
As a successful European producer of material handlers, excavators and cranes, Atlas has come to America with a superior product at a savings over the competition.
Atlas – The Right Machine for the Job
Save time and achieve maximum output every day at low cost per ton with handling machines engineered for efficiency.
- Operation: Fast and responsive
- Safety: Stable and steady due to generously sized undercarriage, torsion-resistant superstructure, strong boom and solid elevated cab
- Quality: Made in Germany for a long service life. Atlas steel components and hydraulic systems make for power and performance in daily use
Atlas material handling machines are known for their high-strength structure, high productivity and cost-effectiveness. This means Atlas handlers retain their value. Add in the range of equipment options and sizes designed for every purpose and Mitchell Crane's excellent customer service, any task can be readily mastered.
Features of Atlas Equipment
Operator Comfort – promotes safe operation and reduces fatigue
- Functional and spacious cab
- Climate control
- Comfortable and durable driver's seat
- Camera systems with large monitors
- LED lighting
Intelligent Hydraulics – enables higher production
- Atlas hydraulic management systems with Rexroth components enable reliable load-independent overlapping of working motions
- Sensitive hydraulic system perfectly attuned to the operator is fast and responsive while smooth in function for all work processes
Stability – creates a solid platform for greater capacity and reach
- Solid tire or crawler undercarriages made of high-strength materials are durable and provide a true sense of stability
- Precise positioning of upper revolving structure and engine placement distribute weight in a manner which increases lift capacity and reach
- Extremely light and robust engineered boom allows for greater capacity and reach
Environmental – Tier4 engines
- Dynamic performance
- Low fuel consumption
- Lower emissions
- Quiet exhaust
- Optimized air intake system